Q. How can I contact Social Studies School Service?
A. You may contact us using any of the following options:
I don't want to receive marketing materials. What should I do?
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-421-4246
- Write to us at: Social Studies School Service, 10200 Jefferson Blvd., Culver City, CA 90232
A. To remove your name from our marketing lists, please follow the instructions noted below.
- Email: Click on the "unsubscribe link" located in all of our promotional emails (Requests to opt out of promotional emails will be honored within 10 business days.)
- Postal Mail, Fax, and Telephone: Call, write, or send an email to Social Studies School Service, using the contact information provided above.
When submitting a request by telephone or mail, please be sure to include all of the contact information you have ever used or provided to Social Studies School Service (even if it is no longer current), including:
- All email addresses
- All telephone numbers
- All names and addresses, including city, state, and zip code
You may continue to receive direct mail or catalog mailings after you have asked us not to send them. This can occur due to timing delays in updating applicable computer systems or due to incorrect, out of date, or duplicate contact information. Should this happen, call us.
Q. I'd prefer not to have my name and postal mailing address shared with other companies for marketing purposes. What should I do?
A. If you'd prefer not to have your name and postal mailing address shared with other companies, let us know in writing via email, fax, or letter using the contact information provided above. Please be sure to include your name and postal mailing address, as well as specific instructions.