AP* WORLD HISTORY: MODERN, 2022
Connect with a representative to create a custom curriculum for your district.
Organized around a five-step plan (set up a study program, determine one's test readiness, develop test strategies, review knowledge, build test-taking confidence), this guide combines subject overviews with valuable exam tips.
- Three full-length practice exams (both in the book and online) with answers explained
- Review questions at the end of each chapter
- Online lessons, practice questions, flashcards, and games
- Three plans for test preparation (yearlong, one semester, 4–6 week)
- An Interactive Study Planner app for mobile devices
The Elite Student edition (624 pages) contains hundreds of practice exercises, presented in a day-by-day format, that reinforce the most important AP concepts.
This title is part of the series: AP* WORLD HISTORY: MODERN, 2022
8" x 10"