Connect with a representative to create a custom curriculum for your district.
Personable teenage hosts cut through the jargon to throw light on a broad range of economic topics in this funny, fast-paced, award-winning series that doesn't take itself too seriously.
Expert opinions drill-in concepts and equip students with tools to become financially literate and fit, all leavened by comedy sketches, spoofs, and onscreen graphics that engage viewers while introducing concepts like credit, saving, budgeting, and investing.
The MONEY MATTERS subset includes:
- WHAT IS MONEY?
- HOW DO YOU GET MONEY?
- WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH MONEY?
- MONEY MOVES
- MONEY MATH—WHO NEEDS IT?
The PERSONAL FINANCE subset includes:
- HOW TO BE A SMART CONSUMER
- BUDGETING BASICS
- SAVING AND INVESTING FOR YOUR FUTURE
- UNDERSTANDING INCOME AND EXPENSES
The CAREER SMARTS subset includes:
- A CLOSER LOOK AT CAREERS
- UNDERSTANDING YOUR PAYCHECK
- SECRETS TO SUCCESS
- HIDDEN CAREERS
- THE ART OF NEGOTIATION
The CREDIT, BORROWING, AND DEBT subset includes:
- CASH AND CREDIT
- DON’T BLOW YOUR DOUGH
- USING YOUR CREDIT—CRAZY OR COMPELLING?
- HOW CREDIT AFFECTS YOUR LIFE
The FINANCE SMARTS AND THE ECONOMY subset includes:
- THE GLOBAL ECONOMY
- BULLS, BEARS, AND FINANCIAL MARKETS
- FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS—ALL THE SAME?
- ARE YOU FINANCIALLY LITERATE?
Approximately 28 minutes each