MAP AND GLOBE SKILLS
Based on the Junior Geographer atlas—which teaches students how to use an atlas—this complete program gives students a thorough grounding in how to interpret maps, globes, and atlases.
- 30 Junior Geographer atlases
- A 294-page teacher’s guide with step-by-step lesson plans and reproducible handouts
- 15 information literacy lessons
- 1 literacy library with 12 age-appropriate fiction and nonfiction trade books, plus cross-curricular activities
- 9 nine-inch globes (with cradle mounts) emphasizing the continents and their labeled countries
- 30 laminated, markable, double-sided desk maps (18"h x 19"w), 15 political, 15 physical, each with the U.S. and the world on opposite sides, and all with inset thematic maps
- 9 markable raised-relief maps showing a 3-D physical map of the U.S.
- 30 fine-tip markers
- 5-year digital subscription
A Spanish-language version of this program is also available.
This title is part of the series: MAP AND GLOBE SKILLS