OUR COUNTRY’S HISTORY
Select your Materials
Connect with a representative to create a custom curriculum for your district.
Linking history and geography—studying where things happened to understand how things happened—this complete program integrates the Nystrom Our Country's History atlas with activities plus markable activity maps and globes to presents history in small doses, sparking inquiry and helping students grasp content.
- 30 Our Country’s History atlases
- A teacher’s guide with 49 step-by-step lesson plans and reproducible handouts
- 15 additional information literacy lessons
- 1 literacy library with 12 age-appropriate fiction and nonfiction trade books, plus cross-curricular activities
- 6 markable nine-inch globes (with cradle mounts) showing the physical continents, almost unlabeled to facilitate hands-on markup activities
- 15 laminated, markable, double-sided, foldout activity maps (19"h x 26"w) with the U.S. on one side and Central America and the Caribbean, Europe, and the world on the other
- 6 markable raised-relief maps showing a 3-D physical map of the U.S.
- 15 fine-tip markers
- 5-year digital subscription
A Spanish-language version of this program is also available.