PEOPLE AND PLACES EVERYWHERE
Select your Materials
Based on the Map Champ atlas, this complete program provides a full year of cross-curricular geography and social studies activities that prompt students to explore the size, location, and history of their own community to understand where they are in the world and why it matters.
- 15 Map Champ Atlases
- One 296-page teacher’s guide with step-by-step lesson plans and reproducible handouts
- 15 information literacy lessons
- 1 literacy library with 12 age-appropriate fiction and nonfiction trade books, plus cross-curricular activities
- 6 nine-inch globes (with cradle mounts) emphasizing the continents and their labeled countries
- 30 laminated, markable, double-sided desk maps (11"h x 17"w) showing an urban and a rural community
- 30 laminated, markable, double-sided desk maps (11"h x 17"w) showing the U.S. and the world (with most countries labeled)
- 2 laminated, markable wall maps (33"h x 50"w) matching the urban and rural desk maps
- 6 markable raised-relief maps showing a 3-D physical map of the U.S.
- 30 fine-tip markers, 4 wide-tip markers
- 5-year digital subscription
A Spanish-language version of this program is also available.