TWENTIETH CENTURY UNITED STATES HISTORY ACTIVITY SAMPLER
Activity book with reproducible pages, 13 transparencies
Connect with a representative to create a custom curriculum for your district.
The sample activities include:
- an assembly line simulation
- a simulated press conference in which nine prominent figures of the 1920s debate their views on benefits and drawbacks of American diversity
- student debates on issues relating to internment of Japanese Americans
- analysis of eight key terms from the Cold War
- student-written fictional dialogue between Martin Luther King and Malcolm X
- student interpretations of nine transparencies contrasting the ideals versus the realities of the 1950s
Quantities are limited.
8" x 11"
Teacher's Curriculum Institute