We aim to create a personalized pathway to the implementation of our products and services by collaborating and planning with you to provide teacher and leader supports.
Discover District Partnerships
Partner with us to design supports that lead to effective implementation of our programs while meeting your district’s vision and goals.
Social Studies School Service utilizes district goals and data to personalize supports, and to develop and facilitate opportunities that build capacity around instructional practice, resource implementation, teacher transfer, and social studies leadership.
Learn About Our Programs
Learn more about how our Teacher Pathway and Leader Pathway can impact your district.
At Social Studies School Service, our core values drive our actions and how we show up to support you.
- District data and goals drive partnership supports.
- Professional learning is sustained and includes opportunities for guided practice, coaching, feedback, and reflection.
- Every member of the organization is responsible for customer success.
- Leaders and teachers are catalysts for the implementation and change.
- Curriculum drives the transfer and implementation of instructional strategies and resources.
- Internal and external data are key components to customer success.
Send Us Your Questions
You don't even need to raise your hand.