AP* EUROPEAN HISTORY LIBRARY
COMPLETE LIBRARY: 12 books
Connect with a representative to create a custom curriculum for your district.
This carefully selected collection brings together both contemporary and classic works commonly assigned in AP European History classes.
The books give students added insight into important eras and issues in European history, and provide valuable practice in both primary and secondary source interpretation.
Titles in this series:
- COD: A Biography of the Fish That Changed the World
- THE GREAT CAT MASSACRE & OTHER EPISODES IN FRENCH CULTURAL HISTORY
- GUNS, GERMS & STEEL
- IN THE WAKE OF THE PLAGUE: The Black Death and the World It Made
- THE LADY AND THE UNICORN
- LEO AFRICANUS
- OUT OF THE FLAMES: The Remarkable Story of a Fearless Scholar, a Fatal Heresy, and One of the Rarest Books in the World
- THE PRINCE
- SALT: A World History
- SOMETHING NEW UNDER THE SUN: An Environmental History of the Twentieth-Century World
- SOPHIE’S WORLD: A Novel about the History of Philosophy
- THE WORLD THAT TRADE CREATED: Society, Culture and the World Economy, 1400 to the Present