CIVICS AND GOVERNMENT IN CARTOONS
The cartoons provoke critical thinking about such topics as legislative reapportionment, the peacekeeping role of the UN, and the influence of campaign contributions on elected officials. Contains lesson plans and reproducible student pages with the cartoons, discussion questions, follow-up activities, and answers to factual questions. Lessons:
- Civic Life, Politics and Government
- The Foundations of American Political Life
- The Structure of American Government
- The U.S. in a World of Nation States
- The Citizen’s Role in American Democracy
8½" x 11"