SCULPTURAL RELIEF CONTINENTS AND REGIONS (EYELETTED)
Connect with a representative to create a custom curriculum for your district.
Eyeletted maps allow for easy hanging and can be folded for convenient storage.
The maps include the following features:
- Seven colors distinguish elevations on land
- Three shades suggest ocean depths
- Lines indicate political boundaries without disrupting elevation patterns
- Longitude and latitude
- Capital and major cities
- Landforms and water features
Thematic inset maps (may vary):
- Annual rainfall
- Growing seasons
- Land use
- Cross-section elevation profiles
Each map measures 54"h x 65"w, and all are markable/erasable with most water-soluble markers.
This title is part of the series: SCULPTURAL RELIEF CONTINENTS AND REGIONS (EYELETTED)
54"h x 65"w