ADVENTURES FROM 1930s–1960s
Choosing Your Way Through America's Past
- Dust Bowl Disaster (1933)—Should you go to California or stay on the farm?
- Helping on the Home Front (1943)—Grow a victory garden or write letters to the front?
- A Traitor at School? (1951)—Try to get your Communist teacher fired?
- Black and White Together (1958)—Call in sick, or be the first black student in an all-white school?
- Border Crossing (1962)—Immigrate to Texas or California?
This title is part of the series: CHOOSING YOUR WAY THROUGH AMERICA'S PAST
8½" x 11"
J. Weston Walch
Approximately 64 pages
Reading level: grade 5. Interest level: grades 5–12.