ADVENTURES FROM 1850–1900
Choosing Your Way Through America's Past
- North or South? (late 1850s)—Should you keep your slaves or join the abolitionists?
- After the Buffalo (1864)—Settle on Sand Creek reservation or stay free on the plains as Cheyenne always have?
- After the War (1867)—Resist Reconstruction or move to Chicago?
- Tenement Folk (1889)—Work in Chicago or Pittsburgh?
- Land Rush (1889)—Race on horseback or on foot?
This title is part of the series: CHOOSING YOUR WAY THROUGH AMERICA'S PAST
8½" x 11"
J. Weston Walch
Approximately 64 pages
Reading level: grade 5. Interest level: grades 5–12.