ADVENTURES FROM 1800–1850
Select your Materials
Connect with a representative to create a custom curriculum for your district.
- California Rancho (1826)—Should you greet the rough-looking American mountain man with suspicion or hospitality?
- Escape From Virginia (1830)—Run from slavery, or stay with the master?
- Oregon or Texas Ho! (1830)—Face the long trail, or Mexican guns?
- A Painful Decision (1848)—Try the traditional dentist, or a newfangled drug?
- Gold in California! (1849)—Travel by Cape Horn, the Isthmus, or overland from Council Bluffs?
This title is part of the series: CHOOSING YOUR WAY THROUGH AMERICA'S PAST
8½" x 11"
J. Weston Walch
Approximately 64 pages
Reading level: grade 5. Interest level: grades 5–12.